Integrated Care Consultation Services
St. Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute’s Integrated Care Consulting Team has been providing Primary Care Behavioral Health consultation and training through endowments or contractual agreements since 2004 throughout the state of Missouri. Developing a successful Integrated Care approach requires system transformation, as well as shifts in clinical practice delivery, team development, and skills-training. Our Integrated Care Consulting Team provides a wide variety of services to help the organization meet their integration goals.
The Rise in Integrated Healthcare Systems
Healthcare systems and payers in the U.S. are moving towards collaborative, integrated care teams for healthcare delivery. Many integrated care models have emerged to provide parameters for differing levels of Physical/Behavioral Health Integration to establish more efficient collaboration, coordination, and communication to better meet population health and individual patient outcomes.
The Benefits of Integrated Care Delivery
- Value-based contracting
- Standards of care (e.g. NCQA, PCMH, ACOs)
- Meeting the triple aim of improving the quality of healthcare, providing population-based healthcare, and bending the cost curve
- Improving provider satisfaction and retention
- Improving workflow and efficacy
- Improving patient satisfaction