Specialized Care and Therapy during the Reproductive Life Cycle
Our team of mental health professionals is here to treat and support individuals and their partners through the changes they experience during their reproductive lives. The program’s staff includes a psychologists and therapists to help with the reproductive problems that many people experience during their lifetimes.
We are comfortable working with LGBTQIA and heterosexual individuals and couples to support them in attaining their reproductive goals. Individuals and couples are involved with the therapist to create a helpful treatment plan to suit their reproductive goals and desires.
Our treatment specialties include:
- Anxiety, confusion, or ambivalence about entering into the reproductive stage of your life
- Depression or Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder during, or after, the birth of a baby for the birthing parent and/or the partner.
- Bonding problems for parents surrounding the birth of your child
- Grief after a miscarriage, pregnancy loss, or over the loss of a child
- Stress during fertility treatments
- Pursuing pregnancy through 3rd party means (genetic material from donor(s), gestational carrier/surrogacy)
- Support through the adoption process
- Relationship challenges regarding reproduction choices at all stages of a person or couple’s reproductive life/lives
- Adjustment to the changes in one’s reproductive life resulting from biological changes. These changes may come about as a result of the natural course of the life-cycle, or through medical conditions which change a person’s ability to become a parent without medical or other types of interventions.
- Nutrition services to support one’s reproductive choices